Doctoral Dissertation Committees since 1998
The University of Texas at Austin
- The Influence of the Healthcare Environment on the Perception of Person-Centered Care in a Short-Stay Skilled Nursing Facility. Chair and DQE Chair G. J. McDougall, Chair. Upon leaving UT, assigned to Dr. Alexa Stuifbergen in May 2012, Morgan, Stephanie (Ongoing).
- Resilience in veterans experiencing posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Member, DQE & Dissertation.L. Chair and DQE Chair, L. Yoder, Simmons, Angela (2012).
- Nurse staffing and the association to resident outcomes in a nursing home. Chair and DQE Chair G. J. McDougall, Chair. King, Cynthia Andrea (2009).
- Assessing the relationships among demographic, cognitive, and affective variables on Nurses' commitment to their current jobs in hospitals and to being a nurse in general. C. E. Weinstein (Educational Psychology), Chair. Acee, Taylor Wayne (2009).
- Differential effects of goal setting and value reappraisal on college females, motivation and achievement in statistics. C. E. Weinstein (Educational Psychology), Chair. Delville, Carol (2008).
- Emotional representation of symptoms in heart failure. Member, DQE Committee and G. J. McDougall, Chair. Liu, Wen-Miao (Nadia). (2008).
- Memory knowledge and beliefs among Taiwanese older adults. Chair DQE and G. J. McDougall, Chair. Kruse, Mark (2008).
- Physiologically-based factors associated with heavy drinking in adolescence. K. Fromme (Psychology), Chair. Zang, Wei. (2007).
- Education, religion, and health among the old Chinese. Chris Ellison (Sociology), Chair. Harrison, T. (2004).
- Meaning of aging women with disabilities, A. Stuifbergen-Chair. Kang, J. H. (2003).
- Psychometric characteristics of two health measures in relation to older adults' cognitive function. G. J. McDougall, Chair. Ashcraft, A. L. S. (2001).
- The clinical reasoning of expert acute care registered nurses in pre-cardiopulmonary arrest events. S. Grobe-Chair. Asawachaisuwikrom, W. (2001).
- Predictors of physical activity among older Thai adults. S. Laffrey-Chair. Malathum, P. (2001).
- A model of factors contributing to perceived abilities for health-promoting self care of community dwelling Thai older adults. G. Acton, Chair.
"The views, opinions and conclusions expressed in this are are those of the author or organization and not necessarily those of the University of Alabama or its officers and trustees. The content of this page has not been reviewed or approved by the University of Alabama, and the author or organization is solely responsible for its content"
The contents of this site - text, images, data - are ¨ Copyright of Graham J. McDougall Jr." unless otherwise noted and are intended for personal information only. Downloading of information or graphic images contained herein for private use is not discouraged; however, written permission from Graham J. McDougall Jr. is required for the publication of any material. For additional details regarding this site and its contents, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SeniorWISE® is a registered trademark